Sunday, May 22, 2016

40weeks!

Last update before she arrives! 

How far along? 40 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: 32 pounds...

Stretch marks? Stretch marks has to be the one and only symptom that I haven't gotten! Thanking my genes and burt's bees oil! 
Sleep: I'm still having a lot of aid Reflux EVERY night making it impossible for me to get any sleep! This girl needs to drop already!:(
Best moment this week: Finishing up my last full work week! Such an exciting feeling knowing that the next time I'm working full-time it will be as a mom:))) 
Symptoms: Still having alot of digestive problems! 
Miss Anything? Sleep but I think that's pretty much a thing of the past at this point...  
Movement: They say movement should slow a little at the end, nope this girl parties almost every night! Which is nice reassurance that shes doing good! On a side note these movements are starting to get strong and uncomfortable!

Food cravings: Ice cream and loaded baked potatoes! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still nauseous here and there. 

Worst moment this week
: Mondays at work for some reason have been the worst! I'm always sore, tired and nauseous!



Labor Signs: I've been having some tightening in my stomach which I think are braxton hick contractions and some pelvic pressure. On Friday the doctor said that I'm 1cm dilated and 30% effaced which I guess is better than nothing. Shes still hasn't dropped yet though which is disappointing. In the mean time I'm eating pineapple, drinking raspberry leaf tea and staying as active as possible! 
Belly Button in or out?  Slightly out! 

Rings off or on?  Off :(

Happy or Moody most of the time: Emotional! But mostly sooo excited and happy!

Looking forward to: I'm dying to see what she looks like and hold her! 



3 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! She will be here soon sweet pea. Please try to get some rest even if it's cat naps. You will be so thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete