Saturday, December 5, 2015

16weeks!

Blue or Pink...what do you think!?!


How far along? 16 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 4 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Nope, just my stretchy clothes.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Alot!
Best moment this week: Getting my first paycheck in a year! School was worth it!

Symptoms? Best week so far, as far as symptoms go! 
Miss Anything? Home!:( and a glass of wine! (This one wont change for a long time)
Movement: Nothing....It will be awhile yet I think.
Food cravings: My appetite is coming back, and everything sounds good! Food is a beautiful thing!
Anything making you queasy or sick: A little still at night, and if I eat too much:(
Have you started to show yet: Nope still just look bloated....
Gender prediction: I think deep down I'm worried I wont get any girls, and I need at least one, my thoughts are boy, and I've always seen myself being a boy mom, but my gut feeling is girl......Its weird! If any of that makes sense.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Last week I was a wreck! I'm so home sick, especially with the Holiday season....So Iv'e been a big cry baby! Poor Ryan.  
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of this baby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment