Sunday, November 22, 2015

14weeks!

Hello Second Trimester!!

How far along? 14weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Maybe 1-2 pounds, but since I've been so sick and started working I still haven't really gained anything, I know its coming though!! 
Maternity clothes? Nope, but I also get to wear scrubs all day at work, so that helps! 
Stretch marks? Nope, but I'm now using my cocoa butter! 
Sleep: All the time! Since Iv'e started working, my new bed time is 7:30pm!! and I work at 6:30, but it takes about 45min to get to work.
Best moment this week: Going to my first ultrasound with Ryan, and seeing our little biscuit move all around! Also going to Babies r us shopping for the babe, and looking at the super cute stuff!
Symptoms: Still feeling sick off and on, plus low energy...Oh and a ton of low back pain!!
Miss Anything? Home!:( and a glass of wine!
Movement: Nothing.....I found out at my ultrasound that the placenta is anterior, so it's gonna take awhile for me to feel any movement!:(
Food cravings: Still don't have too much of an appetite, but when I'm hungry watch out!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Every night! STILL!
Have you started to show yet: Nope, just looking really bloated or, like I have a food baby!
Gender prediction: I'm torn!! I want both so bad, but when we went to the ultrasound the HR was high again at 159! =Girl! 
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody! Poor Ryan.  
Looking forward to: The Holidays!

Measuring at 13 weeks and 6 days, 3 days ahead!!! A few people say it already has my nose, but who knows! 

No comments:

Post a Comment