Sunday, November 22, 2015

12weeks

Good-bye first trimester! 

How far along? 12weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: None yet! 
Maternity clothes? Nope.
Stretch marks? Nada
Sleep: All the time! 
Best moment this week: Getting through my second week of work! 
Have you told family and friends? Yep!
Symptoms: Still feeling sink off and on, plus low energy...
Miss Anything? Home!:( 
Movement: Nothing..
Food cravings:  Lost my appetite!:(
Anything making you queasy or sick: Every night! STILL! At least its not 24/7 like before! 
Have you started to show yet: Nope, just looking like I need to slow down on the cookies!
Gender prediction: HR-190!! at the first ultrasound, plus I've been sooooo sick which both point to girl, but I've always pictured my first to be a boy so I'm torn!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Starting to get really excited! 
Looking forward to: The Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment