Sunday, January 3, 2016

20weeks!

Half way there!!
How far along? 20 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds!!
Maternity clothes? Nope, still just my stretchy clothes.
Stretch marks? Nada
Sleep: Not good, trying to get rid of this cold!:(
Best moment this week: Ryan just walked in the door! It's been a full week without him and I hated every minute of it.

Symptoms? Feeling great these days!
Miss Anything? Home!:( and a glass of wine! (This one wont change for a long time)
Movement: I've been feeling what I think are movements!! Nothing big though just little flutters.
Food cravings: I would do anything for a crisp meat burrito from taco time dipped in thousand island dressing! Of course they don't have taco time in Denver:((
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only if I over eat.
Have you started to show yet: Still only in tight clothes.
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been working really hard lately to be positive and thankful for everything that we have....for how much I miss home, its a full time job!!

Looking forward to: Big movements and our big Anatomy ultrasound on the 15th!! Nervous and excited for that one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment