Tuesday, April 12, 2016

34weeks!

Six weeks until we meet our sweet pea!! 


How far along? 34 weeks!


Total weight gain/loss: 26+ pounds!! and honestly I'm trying to not stress about my weight. They say that you should shoot between 25-30 pounds of weight gain, but I know every women and baby are different! I just want her healthy!


Stretch marks? Still nothing:) 
Sleep: Week 33 the insomnia along with terrible acid reflux came in full swing! Ever since then getting sleep has been rough!  
Best moment this week: Finishing up getting everything we need for baby girl! The list is now tiny and that is so exciting and such a relief! Thanks to a ton of family and friends we didn't need to buy much!
Symptoms: The struggle of the third trimester is real....That's all I'm gonna say.
Miss Anything? I'm missing a day without digestive issues, body aches and lack of energy!  
Movement: Still all the time! She loves putting her tiny feet in my rib cage and its soooo uncomfortable and she loves the right side of my body! 

Food cravings: Sweets all day everyday!! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yesterday I had morning sickness all day!! WTF!?! Its been coming in swings randomly.
Have you started to show yet: Yep! ya can't miss me comin a mile away.
Labor Signs: Nothin!
 

Belly Button in or out? 
 It's now flesh with the skin!!!! Yikes!

Rings off or on? Officially off! and I miss it so much! Everything is getting so puffy and swollen!:(

Happy or Moody most of the time: It all depends on the symptoms I'm having at the time! I'll tell ya now its rear that I don't have any! 

Looking forward to: I'm ready to hold and love on her!<3

In summary of this blog post I just want to say that I'm the first to admit that I'm the biggest baby ever!! (feel bad for Ryan)...Some people just aren't cut out for 
pregnancy and I am one of them.... (to all the women including my mother that say they LOVED being pregnant...You are crazy) With that being said I wouldn't trade this experience for the world and I know its all going to be more than worth it in the end!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment