Saturday, April 23, 2016

36weeks!


One mouth until her D-date!! 


How far along? 36 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: 26+ pounds and surprisingly holding steady! I couldn't believe it at our appointment on Friday! Doc says we're measuring right on time also which is good! 


Stretch marks? Nothing, but I feel like my belly button is going to blow open! It itches so bad! My skin is definitely getting tighter :(  
Sleep: I'm getting less and less during the week...
Best moment this week: Happening right now!Spending some good quality time with my one and only! Ryan finally has a weekend off! He's been so busy with work and school!
Symptoms: Out of control acid reflux, back and hip pain, nausea here and there and digestive issues..... 
Miss Anything? I miss not getting so tired at work!:( I feel like a baby and I love working/making money but all I wanna do is go home, put my feet up and nap! 
Movement: Still lots of movement! My app said this should of slowed by now, but not with this girl! Shes still a mover and a groover all the time! I absolutely love it! Definitely the best part of pregnancy!
   


Food cravings: Fruit and Chocolate!  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Too much sugar! I know when I have reached my limit!
Worst moment this week: It was definitely telling my boss last week that I will not be returning full-time after my maternity leave, but hopefully on-call or just Saturdays. I feel so blessed that this can even be an option for us, but am going to miss the people I work with and my job so much! I honestly feel like I just now am getting the hang of it too. With that being said I'm sooo excited to spend my days with her and just focus on being a mamma:) 
Labor Signs: Still nothing, which is making me think shes going to come late.
 

Belly Button in or out? 
 Still flesh with the skin! 

Rings off or on?  My wedding ring is off and I hate it! It feels so awkward! 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody!! 

Looking forward to: Still just wanting the time to go by so I can meet her and love on her!! Oh and I'm looking forward to all of the friends and family coming in June to meet her!:) 

Baby Girls Nursery!<3








It sure is a small thing but really its all we need and I LOVE the way it turned out! Yes we are using a play pin for her bed when she gets bigger and yes the curtain is a Costco blanket, also the colors are a little all over the place......some of the things if we were back home and weren't trying to buy less and save more that would be a little different. All in all I'm proud of how little we spent and how quaint it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment